Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh yeah, remember when I posted here?

So, today I realized it was Thursday, I haven't posted since Saturday, and I'm so very tired, and I've been so busy and--

Oooh!  Look a squirrel!  Hey, squirrelly!  Hey boy!

...What was I saying?  Oh yeah!  I was saying that The Job has been taking up ALL of my time with the exception of an entirely too short D&D campaign with Brooke Johnson.  So, yes.  The writing has been on hold for the week.  I've been so--

Ooh!  Look at those flashing lights!  Where are you going flashing lights?  I need to know you are!

*runs away*

...*runs back*  Sorry!

Anyway, a while back Kyla of Kyla's Not Normal awarded me the Blogger on Fire Award.  Now I have to pull 7 things about myself that you might or might not know.



THING THE FIRST:  I have a love of watermelon that borders on a passion.  It's awesome.  Delicious.  Amazing.

THING THE SECOND:  I love to act.  I really want to be in at least one musical, even a local one, just so I can say I did it.  I'd love to be in Sweeney Todd.

THING THE THIRD:  I have been in one play.  It was incredible.  I played Beast in a stage version of Beauty and the Beast.

THING THE FOURTH:  I'm a space creature sent to live among you and study your mysterious ways.  My report will decide whether this planet should be demolished to make room for an interstellar spaceway.

THING THE FIFTH:  I'm a huge movie buff.  Before the Great Move Purge of '11, where I sold movies to go see Harry Potter and Winnie the Pooh, I had hundreds of movies.  I still have several.

THING THE SIXTH:  I've always loved to draw--since I was little.  I used to write and draw my own comic books.

THING THE SEVENTH:  I like to sing.  I only sing in front of a few people, but I LOVE to sing.  It's almost impossible for me to drive and NOT sing along to something.  I especially love to sing along to Fall Out Boy.  Can't help it.  Their lyrics are awesome.

I'm supposed to tag 5 people.  Nope.  Too tired.  Consider yourself awarded if you're reading this.