Friday, July 27, 2012

Batman and Bane Have a Conversation













In all seriousness, I loved the movie.  I thought Bane's voice worked really well, even.  He was menacing, intimidating, and the filter they put over his voice reminded me of Darth Vader, so that worked well.  The movie had it's flaws--the overall motivation of the villains doesn't quite make sense--but all in all it was as lean as it could possibly be, fantastic performances all around, and it was definitely a fitting end to the series, in my opinion.

But I just couldn't resist making this comic.

2 comments:

This where you post your head dumpings. I don't mind disagreement if you're polite, well-thought-out, and civil. However, I decide what is and isn't acceptable. I reserve the right for my underground dwelling Comment Goblins to capture and devour any post they see fit.