Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hey, Look What I Did!


Yep.  Voted.  I enjoy voting.  It makes me feel good.

Interesting thing that happened:
  • Waited in the line for about 45 minutes before I finally got to the building in which the ballots were being kept.
  • When I got there, I saw three lines, for different sections of the alphabet.  No one was standing in those lines.  Just in the A - G line.  So, I shouted out to the line that there were three lines and got them spread out.  I TAKE CONTROL, MOTHER FUCKERS!
  • Apparently, we were stationed in a tiny ass little building because the big church that usually lets us vote refused this year since alcohol and marijuana are on the ballots.
If you haven't voted yet.  Go do it.  I had thoughts on it.

Also:

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE YOU SUBMIT IT IN CASE OF MACHINE ERROR!

You would hate to cast a ballot for someone other than the person you want to vote for.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, there was nothing wrong with this comment, just in case you see it. I was experimenting with blog comment settings and removed this, and I'm not sure how/if I can get it back. So, don't think I was being a jerk or anything.

      I'll put it below because I'm a dumb dumb.

      "I voted early on Halloween. I quite enjoyed telling people that I dressed up as an Early Voter this Halloween. Easiest costume ever. Plus, shorter lines!"

      Delete
  2. The wife and I decided after showing up to the polls yesterday that we will ABSOLUTELY be voting early next year. At least, until the US can figure out a way to make voting easier/more convenient.

    ReplyDelete

This where you post your head dumpings. I don't mind disagreement if you're polite, well-thought-out, and civil. However, I decide what is and isn't acceptable. I reserve the right for my underground dwelling Comment Goblins to capture and devour any post they see fit.