Sunday, April 7, 2013

What's Been Playing on My Spotify Lately

While not a massive listener of the Death Metal genre, I do dabble.  One of my favorite bands is actually a cartoon--the fictional (now real) band from the Adult Swim show Metalocalypse, Dethklok.

I have the Dethalbum--I got it back in college.  The Dethalbum III just came out recently, and I've been relatively obsessed with their song "I Ejaculate Fire."  It's...erm...NSFW...possibly NSFL.  It's stupidly over the top and hilariously hardcore and...God, it's like watching a really cheesy action movie.  But with legitimately good instrumentation, and a very impressive vocabulary (and I don't just mean the swearing).

So...if you're curious, you can watch the video below.  Beware, lots of flashing images, swearing, nudity...hopefully at least some of this is apparent with a song title like "I Ejaculate Fire."