Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey, I'm Not Dead


Hey, I'm not dead.

The original title for this post was "Please God, Make It Stop."  I decided that was too dark.

I have been incredibly busy with work stuff, and so I've had no time to blog. Not even over the weekend (when I usually write my posts ahead of time). I spent the entire weekend busy doing work related things so that I could prepare to do more work related things today. This is coming off of a week of 11 hour days in which I was doing extra work related things whenever I got "off work." HAHAHAHAHAHA OFF WORK--goddamn I'm funny.

So...yes. I've read the point where my brain has the physical consistency of tapioca pudding. However, today should be the last of the slog and tomorrow my work should normalize. If it doesn't, I may cry. Or eat 1000 gallons of ice cream to self-medicate.

News:

Saw Carrie. Loved it, RottenTomatoes be damned.

Have a story making the submission rounds. Go me for finishing things.

The wife starts a new job today. I'm super proud of her. She's a badass.

Erm...pumpkin pie remains a seasonal and personal favorite.

So...yeah...good day, then.