Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Brooke Johnson: Harper Voyager Novelist!

Photo from: Brooke's G+ Profile
Well, if this isn't just great news!

One of my oldest friends, Brooke Johnson, has received some fantastic news.

I'll let her tell it:
"I have some big news today!

I am happy to announce that I have signed a three-book deal with Harper Voyager Impulse, the digital-first imprint of HarperCollins’ Science Fiction and Fantasy division!

As part of the contract, Harper Voyager Impulse will be republishing the first book in my steampunk series, The Clockwork Giant, and my associated novella, The Mechanical Theater, (tentatively titled), as well as publishing a sequel, with an option for a third novel."
You can read more about the what and how and all of that at her blog post here.

You can also read a more frequently updated blog here.

And for good measure: Google+ and Facebook. Pretty much the only social media she's not on is Twitter.

Head on over to one of those places and congratulate her if you haven't already.